FINAL TASK: STORYJUMPER

 FINAL TASK: STORYJUMPER


 

For the final task, I chose Storyjumper since I think it could be a very motivating tool for the students when creating a story or a presentation. 

I liked Rotombo's suggestion for a presentation using Storyjumper, but I think this tool could be better used to create stories, comics, etc. That's why I created a comic in my class, where all the students collaborated and learned how to use this new tool for future projects. 

Reading and creating graphic stories or comics is appealing to the students, since they see themselves as 'creators' or 'writers' and they like the final product, so I think this tool would encourage writing among students (usually seen as a boring activity) . 

However, I missed when using this tool not having all the functions available if you don't pay for them. The main functions sometimes are not enough for a more complicated activity with higher classes.

Here is the link to the Storyjumper story created in class (as a sample): 

https://www.storyjumper.com/book/read/107133496/6097a3d5f1f2b#page/3 


Comentarios